Softub Resort 300 | 6 Person Spa
|6 Person Spa||4 Person Spa||2 Person Spa|
The Resort 300 is by far our most popular model. About 75% of our customers choose the 300-gallon Softub. Why?
- More often it’s a happy couple seeking the maximum relaxation possible for those quiet evenings alone.
- Others choose the the Resort 300 because of the bench seat that raises the seating height for one person.
- It has a built-in LED color-changing light.
- The Resort 300 has 7 jets total: (5) therapeutic jets and (2) hydrotherapy/pulsating jets above the seat.
- The larger size is the perfect choice for a family, or if you want a spacious feeling while you enjoy unwinding in your spa.
- People over six feet tall especially appreciate finally having a spa where you can be up to your shoulders in hot water. (Many acrylic spas seats are actually shallow, compared to the Resort 300).
- The less tall person has the same comfort and depth using the hydro-therapy seat.
- The extra 3″ deeper and 6″ wider makes an amazing difference in additional room, compared to the Softub Legend 220.
- The extra 80 gallons in the Resort 300 allows for four adults to fit very comfortably in the spa with room for two more.
- Although the statistics accumulated by the Hot Tub Council show that 98% of the time there are usually only two people using the spa at any given time, you will certainly appreciate the extra space when you want it.
- People find that the Softub Resort 300 has a low electrical cost-of-operation ranging from $12.00 to $18.00 per month (with a temperature set at 104 degrees).
Will it fit?
We have personally installed thousands of Softubs, and we have rarely had to tell a customer they have to go with a smaller spa. The height and width of the Softub Resort 300 rolls through a gate or a narrow walkway – even through a standard 30″ door or slider. There is no other 4-5 person spa that will go as many places as a Softub. Even with a crane, most acrylic/plastic spas just won’t fit where a Softub will without a crane. The light weight of the Softub is safer to move and install.
We find the Resort 300 to be absolutely magical. The swirling, bubbling hot-water therapy offers the perfect stress relief after a long hard day of work and feels heavenly. You’ll never regret choosing the Resort 300.
|Softub Resort 300 Specs